Summer vacation is a great time to practice yoga. You have more time to relax and focus on your health, and there are many beautiful outdoor places to practice.
Here are a few ideas for summer vacation yoga & our updated schedules for the Beaches
SUMMER Schedule & Official Facebook Pages and Website links
Is going into the Summer Break from June 1st on!
We will be back MONDAY, October 2nd. Can’t wait!
Keep following us:
Facebook: Manasota Beach Yoga
Tripadvisor Manasota Beach
North Jetty Beach:
Schedule for JUNE
Be aware!! If it rains, the classes will take place at the pavilion.
It’s not safe to be on the beach or under the pavilion during lightning or thunder.
Please seek shelter until the weather improves.
Follow our Official Facebook page for updates.
Facebook: North Jetty Beach Yoga
Tripadvisor North Jetty Beach
Traveling? Summer vacation is a great time to practice yoga. You have more time to relax and focus on your health, and there are many beautiful outdoor places to practice. Here are a few ideas for summer vacation yoga.
- Practice in the morning. This is a great way to start your day off on the right foot. It will help you wake up, energize your body, and clear your mind.
- Practice at your beach. Any beach is a great place to practice yoga because the sand is soft and supportive. You can also enjoy the sound of the waves and the fresh air. (We all know that one;-))
- Practice in a park. Parks are a great place to practice yoga because they are usually quiet and peaceful. You can also find shade trees to help you stay cool.
- Practice in your backyard. If you have a backyard, you can create your own yoga space. Just put down a yoga mat and you’re ready to go.
- Practice on a boat. You can practice yoga on the water if you’re lucky enough to have a boat. This is a great way to enjoy the scenery and get some exercise at the same time. (Challenging Balance)
No matter where you choose to practice yoga, make sure to wear comfortable clothing and have Sun protection. You may also want to bring a water bottle and a towel.
Here are a few yoga poses that are perfect for Summer Vacation:
- Downward-facing dog. This pose is a great way to stretch your back, hamstrings, and calves. It also helps to improve your balance.
- Warrior pose. This pose is a great way to strengthen your legs, arms, and core. It also helps to improve your balance and flexibility
- Plank pose. This pose is a great way to strengthen your core and improve your balance. It can also be a great way to cool down after a workout.
- Bridge pose. This pose is a great way to strengthen your glutes, hamstrings, and lower back. It also helps to improve your flexibility.
- Toe hold pose. This pose may not be your first pick balance but balance often and make it fun it helps with strengths and cognition.
- Relaxation pose. This pose is a great way to relax your body and mind. It is also a great way to end your yoga practice.
No matter your experience level, there is a yoga pose that is perfect for you. So get out there and enjoy the benefits of yoga this summer, and don’t forget the Warm-up!
Send us photos of you doing Yoga outdoors!